Sometimes even chefs don’t feel like cooking at home! If the summer’s heat has gotten to you, here’s a delicious and easy shortcut for a no-cook meal! It works great if you’re grilling or barbecuing, too! Use my shortcut with flavored low sodium canned beans and you’re so close to a great summer salad!
- 2 15oz cans S&W; Premium Chili Beans 50% Less Sodium w/ chili peppers, onion & garlic, rinsed and drained
- 2 C Fresh Heirloom Tomato, cored and chopped medium (about 2 medium/large)
- 2 C Fresh Spinach, coarsely chopped, stems removed, or use baby spinach
- 1 C Shallot, chopped finely
- 2 T Balsamic vinegar
- ½ t Kosher sea salt, optional
- ¼ t Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve cold as a side salad or heat in the microwave to warm.
Submit your review